From the house of the retrospects, I sincerely want to wish for all my family, friends, acquaintances and colleagues so many things: God's blessings from Heaven above to make the forthcoming year the happiest year ever, filled with joy and peace and love for all of us in Jesus' name. Please remember: Quote 16 -- A success story is never complete without a protagonist who has undergone ups and downs to see a happy ending after all (Source: http://bit.ly/18WfNax). Happy New Year in Advance.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
The Nigeria of my dream beckons as we decide how to be led. To be led by example is to be given the right foundation; to be given the right foundation is to be given a great future. Nigerians come on board as we redefine ourselves on the global front. It is not how far we have been together but how well we have utilized our unity as an entity.
What do we want to leave behind for our unborn generation as legacies? Do we really cherish our co-existence as a people, at least if not as a nation? Our languages may differ, our tribes may differ, our values may vary, our cultures may vary but our Father, God is One. Let's brace up for what brings us closer to our Creator, God. Let's lift up our voice to our Maker, who made us one for these years. We are not the most righteous nation. We are not the most prayerful nation but we have found a Lover in our Father, our Maker who did not allow us to pay dearly for our ignorance all this while. It could have been worse, if not for God. I know we have diverse challenges but let us look up to God to give us the best as we round off the year 2013. He has been our security. He has been our provision. He has been our shelter.
The greatest milestone we can set as individuals is to live a purposeful life. Our leaders must define our reason for existence as a people and an entity.
Let's thank God He is fighting for us. God Bless Nigeria!
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
- If you are not solving one problem on Facebook, then you are creating one. $GBAM
- If you are being followed on Twitter, you become a celebrity overnight, but if you are being followed on Africa Magic, you become a fugitive.
- Illiteracy makes one see one's right as a privilege.
- When you trust in men, you are a compound fool - Dr. Tunde Bakare (Lessons from the Pains of Separation - Part 2).
- It's amazing that it is when you get to the end of the road that God makes a way - Dr. Tunde Bakare (Lessons from the pain of separation - Part 2).
- You can always choose who becomes your friend, but you cannot always choose who becomes your enemy.
- Doing what is right always does not guarantee that you will always be praised.
- If it was foreign investment that made the developed countries attained their present economic status, then Nigeria should keep on looking for foreign investors.
- Most Nigerians are yet to be sincere with themselves when it comes to speaking up on the type of leadership they deserve. Ignorance at times costs more.
- Illiteracy is always a tool in the hands of opportunists who find themselves in leadership to perpetuate themselves in power.